TERMS OF PURCHASE
LA & ASSOCIATES, LLC SPEAKING FOR CLIENTS
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by LAURIE-ANN MURABITO (“Coach”), acting on behalf of LA & ASSOCIATES, LLC (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with the SPEAKING FOR CLIENTS MASTERCLASS program (“Program”).
(b) The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Coach’s website as part of the Program.
(c) Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
(d) Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work as a team together. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
(e) The Program includes the following:
i. 1 live video training module; and
ii. 1 workbook;
(f) Company provides Client with a single-user license authorizing Client to use the materials for their individual purposes only. Client shall not share, copy, distribute, disseminate, or sell the materials for either commercial or non-commercial purposes.
(g) The Program shall include a complimentary Facebook group (“Group”) as a bonus for paid members of the Program. Company is not liable for any limitation of access to Group caused by Facebook. The Client shall abide by any guidelines set forth in Group, and Coach or Company may suspend Client’s access to Group at any time and for any reason. The Company and Coach may archive or delete Group at any time and for any reason.
(h) The Company shall set the dates and times for the Masterclass training. The Client shall not receive any refund, partial or otherwise, if they are unable to attend the entire or part of the live training.
2. METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open minded to Coach’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions or Program. Coach may revise methods or parts of the Program based on the needs of the Client.
3. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Program, Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and their services do not replace the care of other professionals. Coaching and/or consulting is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
4. The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as photography, business, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Coach’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs and/or services. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Coach’s website, programs, products or services.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Company the
full purchase amount.
(b) The Company does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed
to the Program.
(c) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the
Coach according to the payment schedule set forth on Coach’s website, or
otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the
“Fee”). Client shall pay for program in full.
(d) The Client authorizes the Company to charge the credit card(s) at the time that
charges are due and shall not require a separate authorization for each
(e) In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan
during the time prescribed, Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls.
(f) The Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Program, the Coach maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
6. RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Client acknowledges that group coaching sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Coach.
7. RELEASE. Company may take photographs, videos, audio recordings, or other recordings during Program that Company may use for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. Client agrees and understands that by participating in Program, Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness, writing, and voice in any media in perpetuity by Company for whatever purpose as Company sees fit.
8. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Client agrees, during and after participation in Program, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Company’s program, business, services, products, or reputation.
9. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using LA & ASSOCIATES, LLC services and purchasing this Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, every controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration
shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Manchester, New Hampshire or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
13. ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement shall bind both Company and Client and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns. Client may not assign its rights under this Agreement as this program is non-transferable.
14. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.